Saturday, December 12, 2009

blue mango inn boracay



We visited boracay couple of years ago and stayed in a homey resort at Station 3. The price was so reasonable, and the location was far from the noisy spots. Blue Mango Inn was just in front of the powdery white sand beach! I can still recall one of the most relaxing moments I had - sipping their fresh mango shake one late afternoon while reading my favorite books. The accomodation includes free breakfast for four - toasted bread with jam and butter and sunny side up egg.
One of the highlights of the trip was snorkeling near the crocodile island and feeding the fish! I
remember I was screaming the first time I held bread underneath the water and in a few minutes, a school of fish came rushing towards the bread! That was fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment