Sunday, January 10, 2010

dream travels

I am reviewing the law of attraction. The idea that what you think about you bring about is exciting! I have a confession to make: I've been thinking non-stop about travels! And I intend to jot down all those travel ideas I'll come across, and share it here, and put timeline.

I remember some years ago, I came across a picture of The Bund in Shanghai, clipped it, and stared at it for several times. Then I put it away somewhere. Fast forward to 2008. Guess what? I won a free trip for two to Shanghai and one of the highlights of the trip is visiting The Bund on a wonderful river cruise!

I will dig into my chest of "goal pictures" so I can show you the clipping of The Bund.

Meanwhile, here's a shot of The Bund!

1 comment:

  1. Bringing too many valuable items on a trip just increases the chance that some of them will be lost or stolen. If you have any food allergies, you will want to be especially careful when Traveling Experience abroad.
    Paradise Vacation

    ReplyDelete