Monday, January 4, 2010

virtual home

She lives up to her name - things that inspire. I'm referring to a lady blogger I've recently discovered.

I was indeed inspired to do my own virtual home! So if you may allow me please to borrow your blog title, I'd like to create my virtual home too. This idea isn't really that new to me. For many years now, we teach our new business partners to create a dreambook! I must admit though that it's challenging to gather pictures of things that represent our heart's desires. But with the pictures from the internet, creating an online (or virtual) dreambook is now easier!


I'll start off with this beautiful master bathroom. I remember when i started cutting away pictures of our dreambook, it always included a nice, white, airy bathroom!


I'll return to this post shortly and add more details to my virtual home...







No comments:

Post a Comment