Saturday, January 9, 2010

thai food hmm...



My sister has been living in Virginia for over a year now, and am so sure she's missing home food and asian food. So when we met up in LA last october, she was so happy to find a simple thai restaurant near our hotel. The owner is Thai and so is the nice lady who served our food. She's in LA to study, and is missing the comforts of her home too, especially her car! We ordered shrimp fried rice and chicken curry plus my all-time favorite thai iced tea!


When we were taking pictures, our new friend from Thailand smiled and asked if she can check out my SLR camera. She enjoys photography, she tells us, and that she'd like to own a camera like mine. She gamely posed when I asked if I can take her picture. Here she is....






.....we were so amused with her spontaineity and her happy pose that we gamely posed too....







1 comment:

  1. haha..this is so fun Thes! and yummy! I wonder if i could ever write about food. cguro the only thing written would be yummy! lol

    ReplyDelete