Monday, January 4, 2010

sunny living room

For the last few weeks, I have been looking for different places we can go to for our wedding anniversary. That included Tagaytay, Batangas, Zambales, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, even Puerto Galera. It was fun as I've discovered several places or resorts I've never been to.

Come end December, when my husband arrived from a project abroad, I told him the options. He just told me, it's up to you, wherever you like, whatever would make you happy.

Then an idea hit me! I asked him - do you want to repaint our living room instead of going out of town? My husband readily said yes!

So we forego the trip and headed to the home store to buy gallons of paint and other painting materials. It was a family affair - the repainting! Ayel and Vince helped out and now we have a sunny living room! yey! almost! My husband has to do another coat of paint for the ceiling. Should be done by tomorrow.

Now I'm inspired to take on other renovation projects in our house! Next in line - the library dining area! I've gathered some pictures already and I can't wait to display my collection of books in our dining area.

So looking forward to it!
And sharing with you an inspiration for some shelves I want to install in our dining area. Pretty idea, don't you think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment